...because better education is a team effort
- To inform our members of new publications, educational programs, and events that would help in their efforts to include more aquatic and marine education in the classroom.
- To promote aquatic and marine educational programs in order to make them more accessible to Tennessee educators.
- To make members aware of the concerns relating to our aquatic systems, flora and fauna in Tennessee by feature articles in the newsletter and by conference presentations.
- To encourage our members to become more involved in teaching their peers and sharing their knowledge by creating a forum where their ideas and input are welcomed and valued.
- To promote environmental stewardship of our Tennessee educators and students that will have positive effects on their community.